International Political and Religious Rights Union
"We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors ...but they all have to learn to live in the same box." -Author Unknown
International Political and Religious Rights Union is a registered Non Profit organization was formed on February 23, 2011.
International Political and Religious Rights Union is organized exclusively for Religious, Political Human Rights and education purposes in the Mid-East and USA.
The International Political and Religious Rights Union shall advocate for and take positive action toward eliminating discrimination, racism, Political and Religious persecution, strengthening inter-group relationships, and fostering greater understanding, inclusion and justice for those who live, work, study, worship in the Mid-East.
· In doing so, the International Political and Religious Rights Union will develop measurable, time specific objectives to:
· Educate the West on Arab Rich Cultural, Religious and Political Understanding and to eliminate any stereotype.
· Educate the public and policy makers on issues, needs, and diverse perspectives related to eliminating discrimination, racism, and Political and Religious persecution and strengthening inter-group and interpersonal relationships and understanding.
· Conduct research on policies, practices, systems, or issues where discrimination, racism or Political and Religious persecution may be a factor in the differential treatment of specific groups of people.
· Interviewing and publishing different beliefs, religious and political figures in the international and local community, regarding the religious, political and Peaceful solutions.
· Future establishments a nonprofit TV show.
· Human Rights Reduction Strategies
· Religious Rights Reduction Strategies
· Understanding Mid East Government
· Establish Interfaith Committee of how to solve problems in Mid East
· Organization Newsletter ( Monthly)
· Advocate for policies, practices, and positions that are inclusive and caring.
· Intervene in situations where collaborative negotiation, mediation, or facilitation is reasonable resolutions to problems related to inter-group and interpersonal relations and allegations of discrimination or persecution.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.